Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind in the darkness that you know you cannot fight. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before. Let your soul take you where you long to be.

Monday, June 7, 2010

4 week goal update

The last half of the Spartan Challenge has just begun- week 5.  Over these last 2 weeks I have accomplished a few more of my goals, and are on track to attaining the others. 
- PR in clean and jerk @ 115lbs (which I hit 4 weeks ahead of schedule!)
- PR on overhead squat at a surprising 125lbs!
- PR shoulder press at 80#
- PR back squat at 175# (hit my Spartan goal 3 weeks early- woop!)
- I have been running a steady 10 minute mile when taking on multi-mile runs.  I still need to try to get that mile down to 8 minutes. 
- My kipping pullups are looking much stronger, getting more of that push away and not just dropping.  Chest-to-bar is just around the corner.
- Lost 1 % body fat, which is disappointing at first, but most of it was in my legs which is great!  I have also been putting on strength fast which is probably why the body changes are moving very slowly.  It is nearly impossible to workout intensely, put on a lot of muscle mass, and lean out at the same time.  Mainly because your body requires so much protein to feed those muscles.  Crystal and I decided to spend the next 3 weeks taking down the protein and intensity and working on leaning out.  Let's hit some mad results these next 3 weeks!  Shooting for 18 % body fat!

In terms of hitting those career and personal goals.....lets just say it's easier to lost weight.  Yeah.  Sad.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work, girl!! You are well on your way. :)

    ReplyDelete