Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind in the darkness that you know you cannot fight. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before. Let your soul take you where you long to be.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

SPARTAN CHALLENGE

So here we start.....the Spartan Challenge...the training that all spartan soldiers must endure....or something like that.

I'm beginning a 7 week intensive challenge with CrossFit Central called the Spartan Challenge and it begins today!!  I will be taking on extra workouts, chronicling a workout journal, keeping a food and sleep log, Zoning/Paleo, compiling before and after photos/body comp, and will be motivated and held accountable by my wonderful coach and awesome teammates!  Below I have listed my specific/attainable/high bar goals for the 7 weeks so y'all can hold me accountable!  I promise to blog about my experience as I take on this journey in my attempt to see intense results in 7 weeks!  Here we go!

- I will lose 5% body fat (+2% per 3 weeks; down to 15-16%)
- I will eat clean 95%, Paleo/Zone 85%
- I will discover a new Paleo recipe each week
- I will perform perfect chest to bar pullups
- I will perform strict handstand pushups
- I will get 1 muscle up
- I will set a personal record in deadlift (goal 220lb)
- I will set a personal record in back squat (goal 175lb)
- I will set a personal record in clean and jerk (goal 105 lb with correct form)
- I will accomplish a sub 7 min Fran!
- I will improve my mile time to 9 min-mile
- I will be consistent daily with supplements

0 comments:

Post a Comment